Heart Septal Defects, Ventricular
"Heart Septal Defects, Ventricular" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Developmental abnormalities in any portion of the VENTRICULAR SEPTUM resulting in abnormal communications between the two lower chambers of the heart. Classification of ventricular septal defects is based on location of the communication, such as perimembranous, inlet, outlet (infundibular), central muscular, marginal muscular, or apical muscular defect.
|Heart Septal Defects, Ventricular
- Heart Septal Defects, Ventricular
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Defect, Ventricular Septal
- Septal Defect, Ventricular
- Septal Defects, Ventricular
- Intraventricular Septal Defects
- Defect, Intraventricular Septal
- Defects, Intraventricular Septal
- Intraventricular Septal Defect
- Septal Defect, Intraventricular
- Septal Defects, Intraventricular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Heart Septal Defects, Ventricular".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Heart Septal Defects, Ventricular".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Heart Septal Defects, Ventricular" by people in this website by year, and whether "Heart Septal Defects, Ventricular" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.