Library Technical Services
"Library Technical Services" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Acquisition, organization, and preparation of library materials for use, including selection, weeding, cataloging, classification, and preservation.
|Library Technical Services
- Library Technical Services
- Technical Services Library
- Libraries, Technical Services
- Library, Technical Services
- Technical Services Libraries
- Services, Technical Library
- Library Service, Technical
- Library Services, Technical
- Technical Library Service
- Library Services Technical
- Services Technical, Library
- Services, Library Technical
- Library Technical Service
- Technical Library Services
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Library Technical Services".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Library Technical Services".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Library Technical Services" by people in this website by year, and whether "Library Technical Services" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.