"Hemoglobin SC Disease" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
One of the sickle cell disorders characterized by the presence of both hemoglobin S and hemoglobin C. It is similar to, but less severe than sickle cell anemia.
|Hemoglobin SC Disease
- Hemoglobin SC Disease
- Disease, Hemoglobin SC
- Diseases, Hemoglobin SC
- Hemoglobin SC Diseases
- SC Disease, Hemoglobin
- SC Diseases, Hemoglobin
- Sickle Cell Hemoglobin C Disease
- SC Disease
- Disease, SC
- Diseases, SC
- SC Diseases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hemoglobin SC Disease".
- Diseases [C]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Hematologic Diseases [C15.378]
- Anemia [C15.378.071]
- Anemia, Hemolytic [C15.378.071.141]
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Congenital [C15.378.071.141.150]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell [C15.378.071.141.150.150]
- Hemoglobin SC Disease [C15.378.071.141.150.150.440]
- Hemoglobinopathies [C15.378.420]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell [C15.378.420.155]
- Hemoglobin SC Disease [C15.378.420.155.440]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Congenital [C16.320.070]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell [C16.320.070.150]
- Hemoglobin SC Disease [C16.320.070.150.440]
- Hemoglobinopathies [C16.320.365]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell [C16.320.365.155]
- Hemoglobin SC Disease [C16.320.365.155.440]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hemoglobin SC Disease".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hemoglobin SC Disease" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hemoglobin SC Disease" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.