Kidney Concentrating Ability
"Kidney Concentrating Ability" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The ability of the kidney to excrete in the urine high concentrations of solutes from the blood plasma.
|Kidney Concentrating Ability
- Kidney Concentrating Ability
- Abilities, Kidney Concentrating
- Ability, Kidney Concentrating
- Concentrating Abilities, Kidney
- Concentrating Ability, Kidney
- Kidney Concentrating Abilities
- Urine Concentrating Ability
- Abilities, Urine Concentrating
- Ability, Urine Concentrating
- Concentrating Abilities, Urine
- Concentrating Ability, Urine
- Urine Concentrating Abilities
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Kidney Concentrating Ability".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Kidney Concentrating Ability".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Kidney Concentrating Ability" by people in this website by year, and whether "Kidney Concentrating Ability" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.