"Glycerolphosphate Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
No definition found.
- Glycerolphosphate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Glycerolphosphate
- Glycerophosphate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Glycerophosphate
- Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Glycerol-3-Phosphate
- Glycerol 3 Phosphate Dehydrogenase
- Glycerophosphate Oxidase
- Oxidase, Glycerophosphate
- Alpha-Glycerophosphate Dehydrogenase
- Alpha Glycerophosphate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Alpha-Glycerophosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycerolphosphate Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycerolphosphate Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycerolphosphate Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycerolphosphate Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.