"Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A lymphoproliferative disorder characterized by pleomorphic B-LYMPHOCYTES including PLASMA CELLS, with increased levels of monoclonal serum IMMUNOGLOBULIN M. There is lymphoplasmacytic cells infiltration into bone marrow and often other tissues, also known as lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma. Clinical features include ANEMIA; HEMORRHAGES; and hyperviscosity.
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Macroglobulinemia, Waldenstrom
- Lymphoma, Lymphoplasmacytoid
- Lymphomas, Lymphoplasmacytoid
- Lymphoplasmacytoid Lymphoma
- Lymphoplasmacytoid Lymphomas
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
- Macroglobulinemia, Waldenstrom's
- Waldenstroms Macroglobulinemia
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia
- Macroglobulinaemia, Waldenstrom's
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinaemia
- Waldenstroms Macroglobulinaemia
- Lymphoma, Lymphocytic, Plasmacytoid
- Primary Macroglobulinemia
- Macroglobulinemia, Primary
Familial Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia
- Familial Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia
- Familial Waldenstrom Macroglobulinaemia
- Familial Waldenstroms Macroglobulinaemia
- Macroglobulinaemia, Familial Waldenstrom's
- Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia, Familial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.