"Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A particular type of FEMUR HEAD NECROSIS occurring in children, mainly male, with a course of four years or so.
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease
- Disease, Legg-Calve-Perthes
- Legg Calve Perthes Disease
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Syndrome
- Legg Calve Perthes Syndrome
- Syndrome, Legg-Calve-Perthes
- Perthes Disease
- Disease, Perthes
- Legg-Calvé-Perthes Syndrome
- Legg Calvé Perthes Syndrome
- Syndrome, Legg-Calvé-Perthes
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Disease, Legg-Perthes
- Legg Perthes Disease
- Osteochondritis Deformans
- Osteochondritis Deforman
- Coxa Plana
- Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease
- Disease, Legg-Calvé-Perthes
- Legg Calvé Perthes Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease" by people in this website by year, and whether "Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease" by people in Profiles.
Reliability and Validity of Visual Estimation of Femoral Head Hypoperfusion on Perfusion MRI in Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease. J Pediatr Orthop. 2021 Oct 01; 41(9):e780-e786.