"Cyclic IMP" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Inosine cyclic 3',5'-(hydrogen phosphate). An inosine nucleotide which acts as a mild inhibitor of the hydrolysis of cyclic AMP and cyclic GMP and as an inhibitor of cat heart cyclic AMP phosphodiesterase.
- Cyclic IMP
- IMP, Cyclic
- Inosine Cyclic 3',5'-Monophosphate
- Cyclic 3',5'-Monophosphate, Inosine
- Inosine Cyclic Monophosphate
- Cyclic Monophosphate, Inosine
- Inosine Cyclic-3',5'-Monophosphate
- Cyclic-3',5'-Monophosphate, Inosine
- Inosine Cyclic 3',5' Monophosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cyclic IMP".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cyclic IMP".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cyclic IMP" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cyclic IMP" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.