Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors
"Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Protein factor(s) released by sensitized lymphocytes (and possibly other cells) that inhibit the movement of LEUKOCYTES, especially polymorphonuclear cells, away from their site of release. Assays for these factors are used as tests for cellular immunity. Two of the common assays are the LEUKOCYTE MIGRATION CAPILLARY TUBE TECHNIQUE (LMCT) and the LEUKOCYTE MIGRATION AGAROSE TEST (LMAT).
|Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors
- Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors
- Leukocyte Migration Inhibitory Factors
- Migration-Inhibition Factors, Leukocyte
- Migration Inhibition Factors, Leukocyte
- Migration-Inhibitory Factors, Leukocyte
- Factors, Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory
- Migration Inhibitory Factors, Leukocyte
- Leukocyte Migration-Inhibition Factors
- Factors, Leukocyte Migration-Inhibition
- Leukocyte Migration Inhibition Factors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Leukocyte Migration-Inhibitory Factors" by people in Profiles.