"Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of ILEUS, a functional not mechanical obstruction of the INTESTINES. This syndrome is caused by a large number of disorders involving the smooth muscles (MUSCLE, SMOOTH) or the NERVOUS SYSTEM.
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Intestinal Pseudo Obstruction
- Pseudo-Obstruction, Intestinal
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstructions
- Pseudo Obstruction, Intestinal
- Pseudo-Obstructions, Intestinal
- Chronic Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Congenital Short Bowel Syndrome
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction, Idiopathic
- Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstructions
- Intestinal Pseudo Obstruction, Idiopathic
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstructions, Idiopathic
- Pseudo-Obstruction, Idiopathic Intestinal
- Pseudo-Obstructions, Idiopathic Intestinal
- Pseudointestinal Obstruction Syndrome
- Pseudoobstructive Syndrome
- Intestinal Pseudoobstruction
- Intestinal Pseudoobstructions
- Pseudoobstruction, Intestinal
- Pseudoobstructions, Intestinal
- Enteric Neuropathy
- Visceral Myopathy
- Myopathies, Visceral
- Myopathy, Visceral
- Visceral Myopathies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction" by people in Profiles.
Recurrent arginine substitutions in the ACTG2 gene are the primary driver of disease burden and severity in visceral myopathy. Hum Mutat. 2020 03; 41(3):641-654.
Definition, incidence, risk factors, and prevention of paralytic ileus following radical cystectomy: a systematic review. Eur Urol. 2013 Oct; 64(4):588-97.
Colonic volvulus in children with intestinal motility disorders. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2009 Jul; 49(1):59-62.
Analysis of early complications after radical cystectomy: results of a collaborative care pathway. J Urol. 2002 May; 167(5):2012-6.