"Mycosis Fungoides" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A chronic, malignant T-cell lymphoma of the skin. In the late stages, the LYMPH NODES and viscera are affected.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mycosis Fungoides".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C04.557.386.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C04.557.386.480.750.800]
- Mycosis Fungoides [C04.557.386.480.750.800.550]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800]
- Mycosis Fungoides [C15.604.515.569.480.750.800.550]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.750]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800]
- Mycosis Fungoides [C20.683.515.761.480.750.800.550]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mycosis Fungoides".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mycosis Fungoides" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mycosis Fungoides" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Mycosis Fungoides" by people in Profiles.
Drug induced pseudolymphoma. Semin Diagn Pathol. 2018 Jul; 35(4):247-259.
Germline variation of TNFAIP3 in primary Sjögren's syndrome-associated lymphoma. Ann Rheum Dis. 2016 Apr; 75(4):780-3.
Hypopigmented interface T-cell dyscrasia: a form of cutaneous T-cell dyscrasia distinct from hypopigmented mycosis fungoides. J Dermatol. 2014 Jul; 41(7):609-17.
Folliculotropic T-cell lymphocytosis as a distinct form of pilotropic T-cell dyscrasia. Am J Clin Pathol. 2011 Feb; 135(2):221-9.
Cutaneous CD4+ CD56+ hematologic malignancies. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2010 Aug; 63(2):292-308.
Atypical pigmentary purpura: a clinical, histopathologic, and genotypic study. Hum Pathol. 1999 Sep; 30(9):1004-12.
[On the problem of mycosis fungoides]. Arch Dermatol Syph. 1953; 196(5):445-64.