"NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein that catalyzes the reduction of heme-thiolate-dependent monooxygenases and is part of the microsomal hydroxylating system. EC 22.214.171.124.
- NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase
- NADPH Ferrihemoprotein Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein
- Cytochrome P-450 Reductase
- Cytochrome P 450 Reductase
- Reductase, Cytochrome P-450
- Cytochrome P450 Reductase
- P450 Reductase, Cytochrome
- Reductase, Cytochrome P450
- Ferrihemoprotein P-450 Reductase
- Ferrihemoprotein P 450 Reductase
- Reductase, Ferrihemoprotein P-450
- Ferrihemoprotein P450 Reductase
- Reductase, Ferrihemoprotein P450
- NADPH-P450 Reductase
- NADPH P450 Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-P450
- NADPH Cytochrome P-450 Oxidoreductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P 450 Oxidoreductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P-450 Reductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P 450 Reductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P450 Oxidoreductase
- NADPH Cytochrome P450 Reductase
- NADPH-Cytochrome P450 Reductase
- P450 Reductase, NADPH-Cytochrome
- Reductase, NADPH-Cytochrome P450
- Cytochrome P-450 Oxidase
- Cytochrome P 450 Oxidase
- Oxidase, Cytochrome P-450
- P-450 Oxidase, Cytochrome
- NADPH Cytochrome c Reductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase" by people in this website by year, and whether "NADPH-Ferrihemoprotein Reductase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.