Nervous System Malformations
"Nervous System Malformations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Structural abnormalities of the central or peripheral nervous system resulting primarily from defects of embryogenesis.
|Nervous System Malformations
- Nervous System Malformations
- Malformation, Nervous System
- Malformations, Nervous System
- Nervous System Malformation
- Abnormalities, Nervous System
- Abnormality, Nervous System
- Nervous System Abnormality
- Anomalies, Nervous System
- Anomaly, Nervous System
- Nervous System Anomaly
- Congenital Abnormalities, Nervous System
- Congenital Anomalies, Nervous System
- Nervous System Malformations, Congenital
- Malformations, Nervous System, Congenital
- Nervous System Abnormalities
- Nervous System Anomalies
- Nervous System Congenital Abnormalities
- Nervous System Congenital Malformations
- Abnormalities, Congenital, Nervous System
- Congenital Malformations, Nervous System
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nervous System Malformations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nervous System Malformations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nervous System Malformations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nervous System Malformations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Nervous System Malformations" by people in Profiles.
The Expanding Spectrum of Disease Treated by the Transnasal, Transsphenoidal Microscopic and Endoscopic Anterior Skull Base Approach: A Single-Center Experience 2008-2015. World Neurosurg. 2015 Oct; 84(4):899-905.