Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic
"Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acquired, congenital, or familial disorder caused by PLATELET AGGREGATION with THROMBOSIS in terminal arterioles and capillaries. Clinical features include THROMBOCYTOPENIA; HEMOLYTIC ANEMIA; AZOTEMIA; FEVER; and thrombotic microangiopathy. The classical form also includes neurological symptoms and end-organ damage, such as RENAL FAILURE.
|Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic
- Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Thrombotic
- Moschkowitz Disease
- Disease, Moschkowitz
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Moschcowitz Disease
- Disease, Moschcowitz
- Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombopenic
- Thrombopenic Purpura, Thrombotic
- Thrombotic Thrombopenic Purpura
Congenital Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Congenital Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Schulman-Upshaw Syndrome
- Schulman Upshaw Syndrome
- Syndrome, Schulman-Upshaw
- Upshaw-Schulman Syndrome
- Syndrome, Upshaw-Schulman
- Upshaw Schulman Syndrome
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Congenital
- Upshaw Factor, Deficiency of
- Microangiopathic Hemolytic Anemia, Congenital
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy, Familial
- Familial Thrombotic Microangiopathy
- Microangiopathy, Familial Thrombotic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic".
- Diseases [C]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Hematologic Diseases [C15.378]
- Blood Coagulation Disorders [C15.378.100]
- Purpura [C15.378.100.802]
- Purpura, Thrombocytopenic [C15.378.100.802.687]
- Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic [C15.378.100.802.687.680]
- Blood Platelet Disorders [C15.378.140]
- Thrombocytopenia [C15.378.140.855]
- Thrombotic Microangiopathies [C15.378.140.855.925]
- Purpura, Thrombocytopenic [C15.378.140.855.925.750]
- Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic [C15.378.140.855.925.750.680]
- Thrombophilia [C15.378.925]
- Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic [C15.378.925.850]
- Pathological Conditions, Signs and Symptoms [C23]
- Pathologic Processes [C23.550]
- Hemorrhage [C23.550.414]
- Purpura [C23.550.414.950]
- Purpura, Thrombocytopenic [C23.550.414.950.687]
- Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic [C23.550.414.950.687.680]
- Signs and Symptoms [C23.888]
- Skin Manifestations [C23.888.885]
- Purpura [C23.888.885.687]
- Purpura, Thrombocytopenic [C23.888.885.687.687]
- Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic [C23.888.885.687.687.680]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Purpura, Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic" by people in Profiles.
Prevalence of neuropsychiatric symptoms and stroke in patients with hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood. 2022 08 18; 140(7):785-789.
Aspirin prophylaxis for hereditary and acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura? Am J Hematol. 2022 08; 97(8):E304-E306.
Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: Crossing to safety. Transfusion. 2022 06; 62(6):1166-1170.
Deletion of platelet CLEC-2 decreases GPIba-mediated integrin aIIbß3 activation and decreases thrombosis in TTP. Blood. 2022 04 21; 139(16):2523-2533.
Morbidities and mortality in patients with hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood Adv. 2022 02 08; 6(3):750-759.
Annual incidence and severity of acute episodes in hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood. 2021 06 24; 137(25):3563-3575.
Redefining outcomes in immune TTP: an international working group consensus report. Blood. 2021 04 08; 137(14):1855-1861.
Recognizing and managing hereditary and acquired thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in infants and children. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2021 05; 68(5):e28949.
TTP: the evolution of clinical practice. Blood. 2021 02 11; 137(6):719-720.
ISTH guidelines for treatment of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. J Thromb Haemost. 2020 10; 18(10):2496-2502.