"Teprotide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A synthetic nonapeptide (Pyr-Trp-Pro-Arg-Pro-Gln-Ile-Pro-Pro) which is identical to the peptide from the venom of the snake, Bothrops jararaca. It inhibits kininase II and ANGIOTENSIN I and has been proposed as an antihypertensive agent.
- Bradykinin-Potentiating Peptide 9a
- Bradykinin Potentiating Peptide 9a
- Peptide 9a, Bradykinin-Potentiating
- Nonapeptide-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
- Enzyme Inhibitor, Nonapeptide-Converting
- Nonapeptide Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Teprotide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Teprotide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Teprotide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Teprotide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.