"Therapy, Computer-Assisted" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computer systems utilized as adjuncts in the treatment of disease.
- Therapy, Computer-Assisted
- Therapy, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Therapy
- Computer Assisted Therapy
- Computer-Assisted Therapies
- Therapies, Computer-Assisted
- Protocol-Directed Therapy, Computer-Assisted
- Protocol Directed Therapy, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed Therapy
- Computer Assisted Protocol Directed Therapy
- Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed Therapies
- Protocol-Directed Therapies, Computer-Assisted
- Therapies, Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed
- Therapy, Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed
- Therapy, Computer Assisted Protocol Directed
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Therapy, Computer-Assisted".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Therapy, Computer-Assisted".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Therapy, Computer-Assisted" by people in this website by year, and whether "Therapy, Computer-Assisted" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Therapy, Computer-Assisted" by people in Profiles.
Thromboelastography-guided management of coagulopathy in neonates with congenital diaphragmatic hernia supported by extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. Pediatr Surg Int. 2020 Sep; 36(9):1027-1033.
The best of both worlds: Avatar-assisted therapy offers the benefits of therapist-assisted and Internet-based interventions. Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2017 09; 43(5):492-494.
A Multirelational Social Network Analysis of an Online Health Community for Smoking Cessation. J Med Internet Res. 2016 08 25; 18(8):e233.
A randomized controlled trial evaluating the effectiveness of a web-based, computer-tailored self-management intervention for people with or at risk for COPD. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2015; 10:1061-73.
A randomized clinical trial of a palmtop computer-delivered treatment for smoking relapse prevention among women. Psychol Addict Behav. 2011 Jun; 25(2):365-71.
A controlled trial of including symptom data in computer-based care suggestions for managing patients with chronic heart failure. Am J Med. 2004 Mar 15; 116(6):375-84.
Cervical pedicle screw insertion: assessment of safety and accuracy with computer-assisted image guidance. J Spinal Disord. 2000 Aug; 13(4):275.