Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate
"Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Carbohydrate antigens expressed by malignant tissue. They are useful as tumor markers and are measured in the serum by means of a radioimmunoassay employing monoclonal antibodies.
|Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate
- Carbohydrate Antigens, Tumor-Associated
- Antigens, Tumor-Associated Carbohydrate
- Carbohydrate Antigens, Tumor Associated
- Tumor-Associated Carbohydrate Antigens
- Tumor Associated Carbohydrate Antigens
- CA Antigen
- Antigen, CA
- CA(Oxford) Antigen
- Cancer-Associated Carbohydrate Antigens
- Antigens, Cancer-Associated Carbohydrate
- Cancer Associated Carbohydrate Antigens
- Carbohydrate Antigens, Cancer-Associated
- Antigen, Carcinoma-Associated
- Antigen, Carcinoma Associated
- Carcinoma-Associated Antigen
- Carcinoma Associated Antigen
- Antigens, Carbohydrate, Tumor-Associated
- CA Antigens
- Antigens, CA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, Tumor-Associated, Carbohydrate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.