"Lipoxygenase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that bind to and inhibit that enzymatic activity of LIPOXYGENASES. Included under this category are inhibitors that are specific for lipoxygenase subtypes and act to reduce the production of LEUKOTRIENES.
|Arachidonate 15-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Arachidonate 15-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- 15-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors, Arachidonate
- Arachidonate 15 Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Arachidonate 15-Lipoxygenase
- 15-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- 15 Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, 15-Lipoxygenase
Arachidonate 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Arachidonate 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors, Arachidonate
- Arachidonate 5 Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Arachidonate 5-Lipoxygenase
- 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- 5 Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, 5-Lipoxygenase
Arachidonate 12-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Arachidonate 12-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- 12-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors, Arachidonate
- Arachidonate 12 Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, Arachidonate 12-Lipoxygenase
- 12-Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- 12 Lipoxygenase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, 12-Lipoxygenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lipoxygenase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lipoxygenase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lipoxygenase Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lipoxygenase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lipoxygenase Inhibitors" by people in Profiles.
Loss of natural killer T cells promotes pancreatic cancer in LSL-KrasG12D/+ mice. Immunology. 2017 09; 152(1):36-51.
Simultaneous targeting of 5-LOX-COX and EGFR blocks progression of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Oncotarget. 2015 Oct 20; 6(32):33290-305.
Targeting pancreatitis blocks tumor-initiating stem cells and pancreatic cancer progression. Oncotarget. 2015 Jun 20; 6(17):15524-39.
Regulation of COX and LOX by curcumin. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2007; 595:213-26.
Stereochemical determination and bioactivity assessment of (S)-(+)-curcuphenol dimers isolated from the marine sponge Didiscus aceratus and synthesized through laccase biocatalysis. Bioorg Med Chem. 2005 Oct 01; 13(19):5600-12.
Redox inactivation of human 15-lipoxygenase by marine-derived meroditerpenes and synthetic chromanes: archetypes for a unique class of selective and recyclable inhibitors. J Am Chem Soc. 2004 Nov 17; 126(45):14910-20.
Probing the activity differences of simple and complex brominated aryl compounds against 15-soybean, 15-human, and 12-human lipoxygenase. J Med Chem. 2004 Jul 29; 47(16):4060-5.