Viral Nonstructural Proteins
"Viral Nonstructural Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins encoded by a VIRAL GENOME that are produced in the organisms they infect, but not packaged into the VIRUS PARTICLES. Some of these proteins may play roles within the infected cell during VIRUS REPLICATION or act in regulation of virus replication or VIRUS ASSEMBLY.
|Viral Nonstructural Proteins
- Viral Nonstructural Proteins
- Proteins, Viral Nonstructural
- NS Proteins, Viral
- Proteins, Viral NS
- Viral Nonstructural Protein
- Nonstructural Protein, Viral
- Protein, Viral Nonstructural
- Viral NS Proteins
- Nonstructural Proteins, Viral
- Viral Non-Structural Proteins
- Non-Structural Proteins, Viral
- Proteins, Viral Non-Structural
- Viral Non Structural Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Viral Nonstructural Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Viral Nonstructural Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Viral Nonstructural Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Viral Nonstructural Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.