Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Acute Disease
- Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing
- Aged, 80 and over
- Anemia, Refractory, with Excess of Blasts
- Antibodies, Bispecific
- Antibodies, Monoclonal
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Antineoplastic Agents, Immunological
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- B7-H1 Antigen
- Biomarkers, Tumor
- Body Weight
- Bone Marrow
- Bone Neoplasms
- Brain Neoplasms
- Calcium-Binding Proteins
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Cell Movement
- Cell Proliferation
- Chemotherapy, Adjuvant
- Clinical Trials as Topic
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 4
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 6
- Disease Models, Animal
- Disease Progression
- Disease-Free Survival
- Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
- Double-Blind Method
- Follow-Up Studies
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells
- Kaplan-Meier Estimate
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.