"CD56 Antigen" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The 140 kDa isoform of NCAM (neural cell adhesion molecule) containing a transmembrane domain and short cytoplasmic tail. It is expressed by all lymphocytes mediating non-MHC restricted cytotoxicity and is present on some neural tissues and tumors.
- CD56 Antigen
- Antigen, CD56
- Leu-19 Antigen
- Antigen, Leu-19
- Leu 19 Antigen
- Antigens, CD56
- NKH-1 Antigen
- Antigen, NKH-1
- NKH 1 Antigen
- CD56 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CD56 Antigen".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.550.200]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules, Neuronal [D12.776.395.550.200.250]
- Neural Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.522.214.171.1240]
- CD56 Antigen [D12.776.395.5126.96.36.1990.156]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.550.200]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules, Neuronal [D12.776.543.550.200.250]
- Neural Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.5188.8.131.520]
- CD56 Antigen [D12.776.543.5184.108.40.2060.156]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- CD56 Antigen [D23.050.301.264.894.156]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules, Neuronal [D23.050.301.350.250]
- Neural Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350.250.520]
- CD56 Antigen [D23.050.301.350.250.520.156]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D220.127.116.114]
- CD56 Antigen [D18.104.22.1684.156]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CD56 Antigen".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CD56 Antigen" by people in this website by year, and whether "CD56 Antigen" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.