"GABA Agonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endogenous compounds and drugs that bind to and activate GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID receptors (RECEPTORS, GABA).
- GABA Agonists
- Agonists, GABA
- gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Agonists
- Acid Agonists, gamma-Aminobutyric
- Agonists, gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- gamma Aminobutyric Acid Agonists
- GABA Receptor Agonists
- Agonists, GABA Receptor
- Receptor Agonists, GABA
- gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Agonist
- Acid Agonist, gamma-Aminobutyric
- Agonist, gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- gamma Aminobutyric Acid Agonist
- GABA Agonist
- Agonist, GABA
- GABA Receptor Agonist
- Agonist, GABA Receptor
- Receptor Agonist, GABA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "GABA Agonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "GABA Agonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "GABA Agonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "GABA Agonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.