"GABA Antagonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that bind to but do not activate GABA RECEPTORS, thereby blocking the actions of endogenous GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID and GABA RECEPTOR AGONISTS.
- GABA Antagonists
- Antagonists, GABA
- gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Antagonists
- Acid Antagonists, gamma-Aminobutyric
- Antagonists, gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- gamma Aminobutyric Acid Antagonists
- GABA Antagonist
- Antagonist, GABA
- GABA Receptor Antagonists
- Antagonists, GABA Receptor
- Receptor Antagonists, GABA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "GABA Antagonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "GABA Antagonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "GABA Antagonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "GABA Antagonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.