"Parkinsonian Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of disorders which feature impaired motor control characterized by bradykinesia, MUSCLE RIGIDITY; TREMOR; and postural instability. Parkinsonian diseases are generally divided into primary parkinsonism (see PARKINSON DISEASE), secondary parkinsonism (see PARKINSON DISEASE, SECONDARY) and inherited forms. These conditions are associated with dysfunction of dopaminergic or closely related motor integration neuronal pathways in the BASAL GANGLIA.
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Parkinsonian Syndrome
- Parkinsonian Syndromes
- Parkinsonian Diseases
Autosomal Recessive Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Autosomal Recessive Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Chromosome 6-Linked Autosomal Recessive Parkinsonism
- Chromosome 6 Linked Autosomal Recessive Parkinsonism
- Familial Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Recessive
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Recessive
- Juvenile Parkinsonism, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinsonism, Early Onset, with Diurnal Fluctuation
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinson Disease 2, Autosomal Recessive Juvenile
- Parkinsonism, Early-Onset, With Diurnal Fluctuation
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinson Disease 2
- Parkinson Disease Autosomal Recessive, Early Onset
- Autosomal Recesssive Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Parkinson Disease, Familial, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinsonism, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonisms
- Parkinsonisms, Experimental
- Parkinson Disease, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonism, MPTP-Induced
- Experimental Parkinsonism, MPTP Induced
- Parkinsonism, MPTP-Induced Experimental
- MPTP-Induced Experimental Parkinsonism
- MPTP Induced Experimental Parkinsonism
- Experimental Parkinson Disease
- Diseases, Experimental Parkinson
- Experimental Parkinson Diseases
- Parkinson Diseases, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonism
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile
- Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Juvenile Parkinsonisms
- Parkinsonisms, Juvenile
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease
Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Dominant
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile, Autosomal Dominant
- Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Dominant. Juvenile
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile, Autosomal Dominant
- Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Juvenile Parkinsonism, Autosomal Dominant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parkinsonian Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parkinsonian Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parkinsonian Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Parkinsonian Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Parkinsonian Disorders" by people in Profiles.
Progressively disrupted somatodendritic morphology in dopamine neurons in a mouse Parkinson's model. Mov Disord. 2018 12; 33(12):1928-1937.
Role for a6 nicotinic receptors in l-dopa-induced dyskinesias in parkinsonian mice. Neuropharmacology. 2012 Sep; 63(3):450-9.
Aripiprazole associated with severe exacerbation of Parkinson's disease. Mov Disord. 2006 Sep; 21(9):1538-9.