"CD28 Antigens" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Costimulatory T-LYMPHOCYTE receptors that have specificity for CD80 ANTIGEN and CD86 ANTIGEN. Activation of this receptor results in increased T-cell proliferation, cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
- CD28 Antigens
- TP44 Receptor
- Receptor, TP44
- T-Cell-Specific Surface Glycoprotein CD28
- T Cell Specific Surface Glycoprotein CD28
- CD28 Antigen
- Antigen, CD28
- Antigens, CD28
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CD28 Antigens".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Costimulatory and Inhibitory T-Cell Receptors [D12.776.543.750.705.222]
- CD28 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.705.222.500]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- CD28 Antigens [D23.050.301.264.894.128]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D220.127.116.114]
- CD28 Antigens [D18.104.22.1684.128]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CD28 Antigens".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CD28 Antigens" by people in this website by year, and whether "CD28 Antigens" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.