Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
"Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An invasive (infiltrating) CARCINOMA of the mammary ductal system (MAMMARY GLANDS) in the human BREAST.
|Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
- Carcinoma, Invasive Ductal, Breast
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Breast
- Carcinoma, Infiltrating Duct
- Carcinomas, Infiltrating Duct
Carcinoma, Mammary Ductal
- Carcinoma, Mammary Ductal
- Carcinomas, Mammary Ductal
- Mammary Ductal Carcinomas
- Mammary Ductal Carcinoma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Neoplasms, Glandular and Epithelial [C04.557.470]
- Carcinoma [C04.557.470.200]
- Adenocarcinoma [C04.557.470.200.025]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.200.025.232]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.557.470.200.025.232.500]
- Neoplasms, Ductal, Lobular, and Medullary [C04.557.470.615]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.615.132]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.557.470.615.132.500]
- Neoplasms by Site [C04.588]
- Breast Neoplasms [C04.588.180]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.588.180.390]
- Skin and Connective Tissue Diseases [C17]
- Skin Diseases [C17.800]
- Breast Diseases [C17.800.090]
- Breast Neoplasms [C17.800.090.500]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C17.800.090.500.390]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" by people in Profiles.
Prolonged Time from Diagnosis to Breast-Conserving Surgery is Associated with Upstaging in Hormone Receptor-Positive Invasive Ductal Breast Carcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2021 Oct; 28(11):5895-5905.
Theranostic molecular profiling of pleomorphic ductal carcinoma of the breast. Breast J. 2019 01; 25(1):175-176.
Prognostic Significance of Modified Residual Disease in Breast and Nodes (mRDBN) Algorithm After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer. Am J Clin Pathol. 2018 Mar 07; 149(4):332-343.
?Np63a Promotes Breast Cancer Cell Motility through the Selective Activation of Components of the Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition Program. Cancer Res. 2015 Sep 15; 75(18):3925-35.
The importance of pre-operative needle core breast biopsy results on resected tissue volume, margin status, and cosmesis. J BUON. 2013 Jul-Sep; 18(3):601-7.
Atypical hyperplasia on core biopsy: is further surgery needed? Am J Med Sci. 2012 Jul; 344(1):28-31.
Adenoid cystic carcinomas constitute a genomically distinct subgroup of triple-negative and basal-like breast cancers. J Pathol. 2012 Jan; 226(1):84-96.
IMP3, a proposed novel basal phenotype marker, is commonly overexpressed in adenoid cystic carcinomas but not in apocrine carcinomas of the breast. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2011 Oct; 19(5):413-6.
Breast cancer subtype-specific interactions with the microenvironment dictate mechanisms of invasion. Cancer Res. 2011 Nov 01; 71(21):6857-66.
An HLA-presented fragment of macrophage migration inhibitory factor is a therapeutic target for invasive breast cancer. J Immunol. 2011 Jun 01; 186(11):6607-16.