"Receptors, CXCR4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CXCR receptors with specificity for CXCL12 CHEMOKINE. The receptors may play a role in HEMATOPOIESIS regulation and can also function as coreceptors for the HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS.
- Receptors, CXCR4
- LESTR Receptor
- CXC Chemokine Receptor 4
- CXCR4 Receptor
- Receptor, CXCR4
- CXCR4 Receptors
- Leukocyte-Derived Seven-Transmembrane Domain Receptor
- Leukocyte Derived Seven Transmembrane Domain Receptor
- Receptor, LESTR
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CXCR4".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500]
- Receptors, CXCR4 [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500.400]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- Receptors, CXCR4 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.400]
- Receptors, Virus [D12.776.543.750.830]
- Receptors, HIV [D12.776.543.750.830.700]
- Receptors, CXCR4 [D12.776.543.750.830.700.650]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CXCR4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CXCR4" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CXCR4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, CXCR4" by people in Profiles.
CXC chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) targeted gold nanoparticles potently enhance radiotherapy outcomes in breast cancer. Nanoscale. 2021 Nov 25; 13(45):19056-19065.
Type 1 diabetes patients increase CXCR4+ and CXCR7+ haematopoietic and endothelial progenitor cells with exercise, but the response is attenuated. Sci Rep. 2021 07 15; 11(1):14502.
Naproxen inhibits spontaneous lung adenocarcinoma formation in KrasG12V mice. Neoplasia. 2021 06; 23(6):574-583.
Efficient homing of antibody-secreting cells to the bone marrow requires RNA-binding protein ZFP36L1. J Exp Med. 2021 03 01; 218(3).
64Cu PET Imaging of the CXCR4 Chemokine Receptor Using a Cross-Bridged Cyclam Bis-Tetraazamacrocyclic Antagonist. J Nucl Med. 2020 01; 61(1):123-128.
Hormophysa triquerta polyphenol, an elixir that deters CXCR4- and COX2-dependent dissemination destiny of treatment-resistant pancreatic cancer cells. Oncotarget. 2017 Jan 24; 8(4):5717-5734.
Aspartate-Based CXCR4 Chemokine Receptor Binding of Cross-Bridged Tetraazamacrocyclic Copper(II) and Zinc(II) Complexes. Chemistry. 2016 Aug 26; 22(36):12916-30.
HuR-targeted nanotherapy in combination with AMD3100 suppresses CXCR4 expression, cell growth, migration and invasion in lung cancer. Cancer Gene Ther. 2015 Dec; 22(12):581-90.
IL-24 inhibits lung cancer cell migration and invasion by disrupting the SDF-1/CXCR4 signaling axis. PLoS One. 2015; 10(3):e0122439.
Determination of log P values of new cyclen based antimalarial drug leads using RP-HPLC. Pharmazie. 2014 Sep; 69(9):655-62.