"Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein oxidoreductase that has specificity for medium-chain fatty acids. It forms a complex with ELECTRON TRANSFERRING FLAVOPROTEINS and conveys reducing equivalents to UBIQUINONE.
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Acyl-CoA
- Fatty-acyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- CoA Dehydrogenase, Fatty-acyl
- Dehydrogenase, Fatty-acyl CoA
- Fatty acyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- MCACA Dehydrogenase
- Medium Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Medium Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Medium-Chain Acyl-Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Medium Chain Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Octanoyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Octanoyl-CoA
- Octanoyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Palmitoyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Palmitoyl-CoA
- Palmitoyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Acyl-coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Acyl coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Acyl-coenzyme A
- Medium-Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Medium-Chain
- Dehydrogenase, Medium-Chain Acyl-CoA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.