"Proprotein Convertases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteolytic enzymes that are involved in the conversion of protein precursors such as peptide prohormones into PEPTIDE HORMONES. Some are ENDOPEPTIDASES, some are EXOPEPTIDASES.
- Proprotein Convertases
- Convertases, Proprotein
- Proprotein Convertase
- Convertase, Proprotein
- Prohormone Convertases
- Convertases, Prohormone
- Prohormone Convertase
- Convertase, Prohormone
Subtilisin-Like Proprotein Convertases
- Subtilisin-Like Proprotein Convertases
- Convertases, Subtilisin-Like Proprotein
- Proprotein Convertases, Subtilisin-Like
- Subtilisin Like Proprotein Convertases
Pro-Opiomelanocortin Converting Enzyme
- Pro-Opiomelanocortin Converting Enzyme
- Converting Enzyme, Pro-Opiomelanocortin
- Pro Opiomelanocortin Converting Enzyme
- POMC Enzyme
- POMC-Converting Enzyme
- POMC Converting Enzyme
- Pro-Opiocortin Converting Protease
- Converting Protease, Pro-Opiocortin
- Pro Opiocortin Converting Protease
- Proopiomelanocortin Convertase
- Convertase, Proopiomelanocortin
- POMC Convertase
- Convertase, POMC
- Pro-Opiocortin Converting Enzyme
- Converting Enzyme, Pro-Opiocortin
- Pro Opiocortin Converting Enzyme
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proprotein Convertases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proprotein Convertases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proprotein Convertases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proprotein Convertases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.