"Butyryl-CoA Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein oxidoreductase that has specificity for short-chain fatty acids. It forms a complex with ELECTRON-TRANSFERRING FLAVOPROTEINS and conveys reducing equivalents to UBIQUINONE.
- Butyryl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Butyryl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Butyryl-CoA
- Short-Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Short-Chain
- Dehydrogenase, Short-Chain Acyl-CoA
- Short Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Butyryl Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Butyryl
- Butyryl-Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Butyryl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Butyryl-Coenzyme A
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Butyryl-CoA Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Butyryl-CoA Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Butyryl-CoA Dehydrogenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Butyryl-CoA Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Butyryl-CoA Dehydrogenase" by people in Profiles.
Brain malformation and infantile spasms in a SCAD deficiency patient. Pediatr Neurol. 2007 Jan; 36(1):48-50.