Nitrate Reductase (NADPH)
"Nitrate Reductase (NADPH)" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of nitrite to nitrate in the presence of NADP+. It is a FLAVOPROTEIN that contains IRON and MOLYBDENUM. This enzyme was formerly classified as EC 22.214.171.124 and should not be confused with the enzyme NITRATE REDUCTASE (NAD(P)H).
|Nitrate Reductase (NADPH)
- Nitrate Reductase (NADPH)
- Assimilatory Reduced Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate-Nitrate Reductase
- Assimilatory Reduced Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate Nitrate Reductase
- NADPH-Nitrate Reductase
- NADPH Nitrate Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-Nitrate
- Assimilatory NADPH-Nitrate Reductase
- Assimilatory NADPH Nitrate Reductase
- NADPH-Nitrate Reductase, Assimilatory
- Reductase, Assimilatory NADPH-Nitrate
- Nitrite:NADP+ Oxidoreductase
- Oxidoreductase, Nitrite:NADP+
- Triphosphopyridine Nucleotide-Nitrate Reductase
- Nucleotide-Nitrate Reductase, Triphosphopyridine
- Reductase, Triphosphopyridine Nucleotide-Nitrate
- Triphosphopyridine Nucleotide Nitrate Reductase
- Assimilatory Nitrate Reductase, NADPH-Dependent
- Assimilatory Nitrate Reductase, NADPH Dependent
- NADPH:Nitrate Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH:Nitrate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nitrate Reductase (NADPH)".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nitrate Reductase (NADPH)".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nitrate Reductase (NADPH)" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nitrate Reductase (NADPH)" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.