Amino Acid Transport System X-AG
"Amino Acid Transport System X-AG" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of POTASSIUM and SODIUM-dependent acidic amino acid transporters that demonstrate a high affinity for GLUTAMIC ACID and ASPARTIC ACID. Several variants of this system are found in neuronal tissue.
- Glutamate-Aspartate Transporter
- Glutamate Aspartate Transporter
- Transporter, Glutamate-Aspartate
- GLAST Glutamate-Aspartate Transporters
- GLAST Glutamate Aspartate Transporters
- Glutamate-Aspartate Transporters, GLAST
- Transporters, GLAST Glutamate-Aspartate
- Glutamate Transporter
- Glutamate Translocase
- Glutamate Transport Glycoprotein
- Transport Glycoprotein, Glutamate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Amino Acid Transport System X-AG".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Amino Acid Transport System X-AG".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Amino Acid Transport System X-AG" by people in this website by year, and whether "Amino Acid Transport System X-AG" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.