Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Breast Feeding
- Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Child, Preschool
- Chronic Disease
- Critical Care
- Cross-Sectional Studies
- Dietary Supplements
- Disease Progression
- Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
- Double-Blind Method
- Drug Administration Schedule
- Environmental Exposure
- Fetal Development
- Fetal Membranes, Premature Rupture
- Fetal Organ Maturity
- Follow-Up Studies
- Gene Expression
- Genetic Association Studies
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Gestational Age
- Infant Mortality
- Infant, Extremely Premature
- Infant, Newborn
- Infant, Premature
- Infant, Premature, Diseases
- Infant, Very Low Birth Weight
- Infection Control
- Infectious Disease Transmission, Vertical
- Intensive Care Units, Neonatal
- Interdisciplinary Research
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.