Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Acute Disease
- Agglutination Tests
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune
- Antibodies, Monoclonal
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized
- Anti-Infective Agents
- Antineoplastic Agents, Immunological
- B7-H1 Antigen
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Combined Modality Therapy
- CTLA-4 Antigen
- Device Removal
- Disease Management
- Disease-Free Survival
- Dose-Response Relationship, Radiation
- Drug Resistance
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- Immunosuppressive Agents
- Intrauterine Devices, Medicated
- Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive
- Leukemia, Promyelocytic, Acute
- Leukocyte Count
- Leukocyte Transfusion
- Longitudinal Studies
Holter Chakrabarty's Networks
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.