Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor
"Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors for colony stimulating factors, local mediators, and hormones that regulate the survival, proliferation, and differentiation of hemopoietic cells.
|Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Receptors, Colony Stimulating Factor
- Hematopoietic Growth Factor Receptor
- Colony-Stimulating Factor Receptors
- Colony Stimulating Factor Receptors
- Receptors, Hematopoietic Growth Factors
- Colony-Stimulating Factor Receptor
- Colony Stimulating Factor Receptor
- Receptor, Colony-Stimulating Factor
- CSF Receptors
- Receptors, CSF
- Hematopoietic Growth Factors Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor" by people in Profiles.
Colony-stimulating factor 3 signaling in colon and rectal cancers: Immune response and CMS classification in TCGA data. PLoS One. 2021; 16(2):e0247233.