Endometrial Stromal Tumors
"Endometrial Stromal Tumors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Neoplasms of the endometrial stroma that sometimes involve the MYOMETRIUM. These tumors contain cells that may closely or remotely resemble the normal stromal cells. Endometrial stromal neoplasms are divided into three categories: (1) benign stromal nodules; (2) low-grade stromal sarcoma, or endolymphatic stromal myosis; and (3) malignant endometrial stromal sarcoma (SARCOMA, ENDOMETRIAL STROMAL).
|Endometrial Stromal Tumors
- Endometrial Stromal Tumors
- Endometrial Stromal Tumor
- Stromal Tumor, Endometrial
- Stromal Tumors, Endometrial
- Tumor, Endometrial Stromal
- Tumors, Endometrial Stromal
Sarcoma, Endometrial Stromal, Low-Grade
- Sarcoma, Endometrial Stromal, Low-Grade
- Endolymphatic Stromal Myosis
- Endolymphatic Stromal Myoses
- Myoses, Endolymphatic Stromal
- Myosis, Endolymphatic Stromal
- Stromal Myoses, Endolymphatic
- Stromal Myosis, Endolymphatic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Endometrial Stromal Tumors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Endometrial Stromal Tumors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Endometrial Stromal Tumors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Endometrial Stromal Tumors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Endometrial Stromal Tumors" by people in Profiles.