Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay
"Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Fluoroimmunoassay where detection of the hapten-antibody reaction is based on measurement of the increased polarization of fluorescence-labeled hapten when it is combined with antibody. The assay is very useful for the measurement of small haptenic antigens such as drugs at low concentrations.
|Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay
- Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay
- Immunoassay, Fluorescence Polarization
- Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassays
- Immunoassays, Fluorescence Polarization
- Polarization Immunoassay, Fluorescence
- Polarization Immunoassays, Fluorescence
- Polarization Fluoroimmunoassay
- Fluoroimmunoassay, Polarization
- Fluoroimmunoassays, Polarization
- Polarization Fluoroimmunoassays
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.