"Glycerophosphoinositol Inositolphosphodiesterase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phosphoric diester hydrolase with specificity for the cleavage of GLYCEROL from 1-(sn-glycero-3-phospho)-1D-myo-inositol. It also has specificity for hydrolysis of the cyclic phosphate bond in inositol 1,2-cyclic phosphate
- Glycerophosphoinositol Inositolphosphodiesterase
- Inositolphosphodiesterase, Glycerophosphoinositol
- 1,2-Cyclic-Inositol-Phosphate Phosphodiesterase
- 1,2 Cyclic Inositol Phosphate Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, 1,2-Cyclic-Inositol-Phosphate
- Inositol 1,2-Cyclic Phosphate 2-Phosphohydrolase
- Inositol 1,2 Cyclic Phosphate 2 Phosphohydrolase
- 1,2-Cyclic Inositolphosphate Phosphodiesterase
- 1,2 Cyclic Inositolphosphate Phosphodiesterase
- Inositolphosphate Phosphodiesterase, 1,2-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterase, 1,2-Cyclic Inositolphosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycerophosphoinositol Inositolphosphodiesterase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycerophosphoinositol Inositolphosphodiesterase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycerophosphoinositol Inositolphosphodiesterase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycerophosphoinositol Inositolphosphodiesterase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.