"MAP Kinase Kinase 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A 44 kDa mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase with specificity for MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASE 1 and MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASE 3.
|MAP Kinase Kinase 2
- MAP Kinase Kinase 2
- Kinase Activator Kinase MEK2
- MAPK-ERK Kinase 2
- MAPK ERK Kinase 2
- MAP2K2 Protein
- MAPK Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase 2
- MAPK Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 2
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase 2
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase Kinase 2
- MEK-2 (MAPK Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase 2)
- MAPK Kinase 2
- MEK2 (MAPK Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase 2)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "MAP Kinase Kinase 2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "MAP Kinase Kinase 2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "MAP Kinase Kinase 2" by people in this website by year, and whether "MAP Kinase Kinase 2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.