Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B
"Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tumor necrosis factor receptor family member that is specific for RANK LIGAND and plays a role in bone homeostasis by regulating osteoclastogenesis. It is also expressed on DENDRITIC CELLS where it plays a role in regulating dendritic cell survival. Signaling by the activated receptor occurs through its association with TNF RECEPTOR-ASSOCIATED FACTORS.
|Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor kappa B
- Receptor Activator of NF-kappa B
- Receptor Activator of NF kappa B
- TRANCE R
- TRANCE Receptor
- RANK Protein
- Receptor Activator of NF-kappaB
- Receptor Activator of NF kappaB
- NF-KappaB Receptor Activator
- Activator, NF-KappaB Receptor
- NF KappaB Receptor Activator
- Receptor Activator, NF-KappaB
- Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor, Member 11a
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappaB
- Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor kappaB
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 11a
- NF-Kappa B Receptor Activator
- NF Kappa B Receptor Activator
- CD265 Antigen
- Antigen, CD265
- TNFRSF11A Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor-kappa B" by people in Profiles.
Epigenetics and Bone Remodeling. Curr Osteoporos Rep. 2017 10; 15(5):450-458.
A Comprehensive Review of Immunoreceptor Regulation of Osteoclasts. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol. 2016 Aug; 51(1):48-58.
ZIP4 silencing improves bone loss in pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget. 2015 Sep 22; 6(28):26041-51.
IL-10 suppresses calcium-mediated costimulation of receptor activator NF-kappa B signaling during human osteoclast differentiation by inhibiting TREM-2 expression. J Immunol. 2009 Aug 15; 183(4):2444-55.
Dried plum prevents bone loss in a male osteoporosis model via IGF-I and the RANK pathway. Bone. 2006 Dec; 39(6):1331-42.
TREM2, a DAP12-associated receptor, regulates osteoclast differentiation and function. J Bone Miner Res. 2006 Feb; 21(2):237-45.