Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn
"Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A syndrome characterized by lesions occurring on the face, scalp, or neck which consist of congenital hypoplastic malformations of cutaneous structures and which over time undergo verrucous hyperplasia. Additionally it is associated with neurological symptoms and skeletal, ophthalmological, urogenital, and cardiovascular abnormalities.
|Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn
- Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn
- Linear Sebaceous Nevus Syndrome
- Nevus Sebaceus of Jadassohn
- Jadassohn Nevus Sebaceus
- Sebaceous Nevus of Jadassohn
- Jadassohn Sebaceous Nevus
- Sebaceous Nevus Syndrome, Linear
- Jadassohn Nevus Phakomatosis
- Nevus Phakomatosis, Jadassohn
- Phakomatosis, Jadassohn Nevus
- Nevus, Linear Sebaceous
- Linear Sebaceous Nevus
- Sebaceous Nevus, Linear
Organoid Nevus Phakomatosis
- Organoid Nevus Phakomatosis
- Nevus Phakomatoses, Organoid
- Nevus Phakomatosis, Organoid
- Organoid Nevus Phakomatoses
- Phakomatoses, Organoid Nevus
- Phakomatosis, Organoid Nevus
- Schimmelpenning Syndrome
- Syndrome, Schimmelpenning
- Schimmelpenning-Feuerstein-Mims Syndrome
- Schimmelpenning Feuerstein Mims Syndrome
- Syndrome, Schimmelpenning-Feuerstein-Mims
- Feuerstein-Mims Syndrome
- Feuerstein Mims Syndrome
- Syndrome, Feuerstein-Mims
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Nevus, Sebaceous of Jadassohn" by people in Profiles.