"Denosumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A humanized monoclonal antibody and an inhibitor of the RANK LIGAND, which regulates OSTEOCLAST differentiation and bone remodeling. It is used as a BONE DENSITY CONSERVATION AGENT in the treatment of OSTEOPOROSIS.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Denosumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Denosumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.782]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Denosumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.782]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.124]
- Denosumab [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.199.782]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Denosumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Denosumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Denosumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Denosumab" by people in Profiles.
2017 American College of Rheumatology Guideline for the Prevention and Treatment of Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2017 08; 69(8):1521-1537.
Optimal management of bone metastases in prostate cancer. Curr Oncol Rep. 2011 Jun; 13(3):222-30.