"3-Hydroxyanthranilate 3,4-Dioxygenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of 3-hydroxyanthranilate to 2-amino-3-carboxymuconate semialdehyde. It was formerly characterized as EC 22.214.171.124.
- 3-Hydroxyanthranilate 3,4-Dioxygenase
- 3 Hydroxyanthranilate 3,4 Dioxygenase
- 3,4-Dioxygenase, 3-Hydroxyanthranilate
- 3-Hydroxyanthranilic Acid Oxygenase
- 3 Hydroxyanthranilic Acid Oxygenase
- Acid Oxygenase, 3-Hydroxyanthranilic
- Oxygenase, 3-Hydroxyanthranilic Acid
- 3-HAA Oxygenase
- 3 HAA Oxygenase
- Oxygenase, 3-HAA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "3-Hydroxyanthranilate 3,4-Dioxygenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "3-Hydroxyanthranilate 3,4-Dioxygenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "3-Hydroxyanthranilate 3,4-Dioxygenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "3-Hydroxyanthranilate 3,4-Dioxygenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.