"Cytokine Receptor gp130" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cytokine receptor that contains extracellular FIBRONECTIN TYPE III DOMAINS which mediate its function through the formation of oligomeric complexes with itself, or with a variety of CYTOKINE RECEPTORS. It does not bind IL-6, but activates JANUS KINASES and STAT3 TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR.
|Cytokine Receptor gp130
- Cytokine Receptor gp130
- gp130, Cytokine Receptor
- IL-6 Receptor Signal Transducer gp130
- IL6ST gp130
- gp130 Transducing Protein
- Signal Transducer gp130
- gp130, Signal Transducer
- Antigens, CD130
- gp130 Signal Transducer
- Signal Transducer, gp130
- gp130 IL-6 Family Receptor
- gp130 IL 6 Family Receptor
- IL-6 Family Receptor gp130
- CD130 Antigens
- Interleukin-6 Receptor Subunit Beta
- Interleukin 6 Receptor Subunit Beta
- Signal-Transducing Receptor gp130
- Receptor gp130, Signal-Transducing
- Signal Transducing Receptor gp130
- gp130, Signal-Transducing Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cytokine Receptor gp130".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-6 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.400]
- Cytokine Receptor gp130 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.400.500]
- Receptors, Interleukin-11 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.560]
- Cytokine Receptor gp130 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.560.249]
- Receptors, Oncostatin M [D12.776.543.750.705.852.555]
- Receptors, Oncostatin M, Type II [D12.776.543.750.705.852.555.600]
- Cytokine Receptor gp130 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.555.600.500]
- Receptors, OSM-LIF [D12.776.543.750.705.852.583]
- Cytokine Receptor gp130 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.583.500]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- Receptors, Nerve Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400.550]
- Receptor, Ciliary Neurotrophic Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400.550.250]
- Cytokine Receptor gp130 [D12.776.543.750.750.400.550.250.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cytokine Receptor gp130".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cytokine Receptor gp130" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cytokine Receptor gp130" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cytokine Receptor gp130" by people in Profiles.
Inflammasome Adaptor ASC Suppresses Apoptosis of Gastric Cancer Cells by an IL18-Mediated Inflammation-Independent Mechanism. Cancer Res. 2018 03 01; 78(5):1293-1307.
Leukemia inhibitory factor coordinates the down-regulation of the visual cycle in the retina and retinal-pigmented epithelium. J Biol Chem. 2012 Jul 13; 287(29):24092-102.
gp130 activation in Müller cells is not essential for photoreceptor protection from light damage. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2010; 664:655-61.
Preconditioning-induced protection of photoreceptors requires activation of the signal-transducing receptor gp130 in photoreceptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Dec 15; 106(50):21389-94.
Bone marrow dysfunction in mice lacking the cytokine receptor gp130 in endothelial cells. Blood. 2005 Dec 15; 106(13):4093-101.
Regulation of bone marrow stromal cell differentiation by cytokines whose receptors share the gp130 protein. J Cell Biochem. 1994 Jan; 54(1):122-33.