Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
"Fecal Microbiota Transplantation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Transfer of GASTROINTESTINAL MICROBIOTA from one individual to another by infusion of donor FECES to the upper or lower GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT of the recipient.
|Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantations
- Microbiota Transplantation, Fecal
- Microbiota Transplantations, Fecal
- Transplantation, Fecal Microbiota
- Transplantations, Fecal Microbiota
- Intestinal Microbiota Transfer
- Intestinal Microbiota Transfers
- Microbiota Transfer, Intestinal
- Microbiota Transfers, Intestinal
- Transfer, Intestinal Microbiota
- Transfers, Intestinal Microbiota
- Fecal Transplantation
- Fecal Transplantations
- Transplantation, Fecal
- Transplantations, Fecal
- Fecal Transplant
- Fecal Transplants
- Transplant, Fecal
- Transplants, Fecal
- Donor Feces Infusion
- Donor Feces Infusions
- Feces Infusion, Donor
- Feces Infusions, Donor
- Infusion, Donor Feces
- Infusions, Donor Feces
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fecal Microbiota Transplantation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fecal Microbiota Transplantation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fecal Microbiota Transplantation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fecal Microbiota Transplantation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.