"N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
ATPases that are members of the AAA protein superfamily (ATPase family Associated with Diverse cellular Activities). The NSFs functions, acting in conjunction with SOLUBLE NSF ATTACHMENT PROTEINS (i.e. SNAPs, which have no relation to SNAP 25), are to dissociate SNARE complexes.
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Proteins
- N Ethylmaleimide Sensitive Proteins
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion Protein
- N Ethylmaleimide Sensitive Fusion Protein
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factors
- N Ethylmaleimide Sensitive Factors
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Protein
- N Ethylmaleimide Sensitive Protein
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor
- N Ethylmaleimide Sensitive Factor
- NEM-Sensitive Fusion Proteins
- NEM Sensitive Fusion Proteins
- NSF ATPase
- ATPase, NSF
- N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive ATPase
- ATPase, N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive
- N Ethylmaleimide Sensitive ATPase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.