Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury
"Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A spectrum of clinical liver diseases ranging from mild biochemical abnormalities to ACUTE LIVER FAILURE, caused by drugs, drug metabolites, herbal and dietary supplements and chemicals from the environment.
|Chemically-Induced Liver Toxicity
- Chemically-Induced Liver Toxicity
- Chemically Induced Liver Toxicity
- Chemically-Induced Liver Toxicities
- Liver Toxicities, Chemically-Induced
- Liver Toxicity, Chemically-Induced
- Toxicities, Chemically-Induced Liver
- Toxicity, Chemically-Induced Liver
Drug-Induced Acute Liver Injury
- Drug-Induced Acute Liver Injury
- Drug Induced Acute Liver Injury
- Liver Injury, Drug-Induced, Acute
- Acute Liver Injury, Drug-Induced
- Acute Liver Injury, Drug Induced
- Hepatitis, Toxic
- Toxic Hepatitis
- Hepatitides, Toxic
- Toxic Hepatitides
Drug-Induced Liver Disease
- Drug-Induced Liver Disease
- Disease, Drug-Induced Liver
- Diseases, Drug-Induced Liver
- Drug Induced Liver Disease
- Drug-Induced Liver Diseases
- Liver Disease, Drug-Induced
- Liver Diseases, Drug-Induced
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury
- Drug Induced Liver Injury
- Drug-Induced Liver Injuries
- Injuries, Drug-Induced Liver
- Injury, Drug-Induced Liver
- Liver Injuries, Drug-Induced
- Liver Injury, Drug-Induced
- Liver Injury, Drug Induced
- Hepatitis, Drug-Induced
- Drug-Induced Hepatitides
- Drug-Induced Hepatitis
- Hepatitides, Drug-Induced
- Hepatitis, Drug Induced
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chemical and Drug Induced Liver Injury" by people in Profiles.
PPARa agonist fenofibrate attenuates iron-induced liver injury in mice by modulating the Sirt3 and ß-catenin signaling. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2021 09 01; 321(4):G262-G269.
5-O-Demethylnobiletin Alleviates CCl4-Induced Acute Liver Injury by Equilibrating ROS-Mediated Apoptosis and Autophagy Induction. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Jan 22; 22(3).
Possible role for acetylcysteine as a treatment for acute liver failure secondary to antitubercular medication use. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2020 09 04; 77(18):1482-1487.
Safety and efficacy of T-DM1 in patients with advanced HER2-positive breast cancer The Royal Marsden experience. Cancer Treat Res Commun. 2020; 24:100188.
Excessive Plasmin Compromises Hepatic Sinusoidal Vascular Integrity After Acetaminophen Overdose. Hepatology. 2018 11; 68(5):1991-2003.
Safety assessment of the dietary supplement OxyELITE™ Pro (New Formula) in inbred and outbred mouse strains. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017 Nov; 109(Pt 1):194-209.
How Common Are Pulmonary and Hepatic Adverse Effects in Older Adults Prescribed Nitrofurantoin? J Am Geriatr Soc. 2017 Jun; 65(6):1316-1320.
After the Party's Over. N Engl J Med. 2017 Jan 05; 376(1):74-80.
Sortilin 1 Modulates Hepatic Cholesterol Lipotoxicity in Mice via Functional Interaction with Liver Carboxylesterase 1. J Biol Chem. 2017 Jan 06; 292(1):146-160.
Voriconazole-induced hepatotoxicity following the administration of PEG-asparaginase: Case report. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2017 06; 64(6).