"CTLA-4 Antigen" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An inhibitory T CELL receptor that is closely related to CD28 ANTIGEN. It has specificity for CD80 ANTIGEN and CD86 ANTIGEN and acts as a negative regulator of peripheral T cell function. CTLA-4 antigen is believed to play role in inducing PERIPHERAL TOLERANCE.
- CTLA-4 Antigen
- Antigen, CTLA-4
- CTLA 4 Antigen
- Antigens, CD152
- CD152 Antigens
- Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte-Associated Antigen 4
- Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Associated Antigen 4
- Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte Antigen 4
- Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Antigen 4
- CD152 Antigen
- Antigen, CD152
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CTLA-4 Antigen".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Costimulatory and Inhibitory T-Cell Receptors [D12.776.543.750.705.222]
- CTLA-4 Antigen [D12.776.543.750.705.222.750]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- CTLA-4 Antigen [D23.050.301.264.894.158]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D18.104.22.1684]
- CTLA-4 Antigen [D22.214.171.1244.158]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CTLA-4 Antigen".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CTLA-4 Antigen" by people in this website by year, and whether "CTLA-4 Antigen" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "CTLA-4 Antigen" by people in Profiles.
Hepatitis C virus-specific CD4+ T cell phenotype and function in different infection outcomes. J Clin Invest. 2020 02 03; 130(2):768-773.
A Phase II Basket Trial of Dual Anti-CTLA-4 and Anti-PD-1 Blockade in Rare Tumors (DART SWOG 1609) in Patients with Nonpancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors. Clin Cancer Res. 2020 05 15; 26(10):2290-2296.
Management of Immune-Related Adverse Events in Patients Treated With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Oncol. 2018 06 10; 36(17):1714-1768.
Check point inhibitors as therapies for infectious diseases. Curr Opin Immunol. 2017 Oct; 48:61-67.
Functional analysis of acquired CD28 mutations identified in cutaneous T cell lymphoma. Cell Immunol. 2017 Sep; 319:28-34.
Tremelimumab in combination with ablation in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. J Hepatol. 2017 03; 66(3):545-551.
Depleting tumor-specific Tregs at a single site eradicates disseminated tumors. J Clin Invest. 2013 Jun; 123(6):2447-63.
Tumor-associated antigen expressing Listeria monocytogenes induces effective primary and memory T-cell responses against hepatic colorectal cancer metastases. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012 Jul; 19 Suppl 3:S597-607.
CTLA-4 polymorphisms and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE): a meta-analysis. Hum Genet. 2005 Apr; 116(5):361-7.
Genetics of human systemic lupus erythematosus: the emerging picture. Curr Opin Immunol. 2004 Dec; 16(6):794-800.