Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells
"Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Neuroglial cells that first appear during mid-embryogenesis in the central nervous system of mammals and give rise to OLIGODENDROCYTES. Mitotically-active populations remain through late adulthood and are capable of regenerating MYELIN lost to disease or injury.
|Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells
- Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells
- Cell, Oligodendrocyte Precursor
- Cells, Oligodendrocyte Precursor
- Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cell
- Precursor Cell, Oligodendrocyte
- Precursor Cells, Oligodendrocyte
- Pre Oligodendrocytes
- Oligodendrocyte Progenitors
- Oligodendrocyte Progenitor
- Progenitor, Oligodendrocyte
- Progenitors, Oligodendrocyte
- Oligodendrocyte Precursors
- Oligodendrocyte Precursor
- Precursor, Oligodendrocyte
- Precursors, Oligodendrocyte
- Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Oligodendrocyte Progenitor
- Cells, Oligodendrocyte Progenitor
- Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Oligodendrocyte
- Progenitor Cells, Oligodendrocyte
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.