"Aspartate Aminotransferases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes of the transferase class that catalyze the conversion of L-aspartate and 2-ketoglutarate to oxaloacetate and L-glutamate. EC 188.8.131.52.
- Aspartate Aminotransferases
- Aminotransferases, Aspartate
- Aspartate Apoaminotransferase
- Apoaminotransferase, Aspartate
- Aspartate Transaminase
- Transaminase, Aspartate
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Transaminase, Glutamic-Oxaloacetic
- L-Aspartate-2-Oxoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, L-Aspartate-2-Oxoglutarate
- L Aspartate 2 Oxoglutarate Aminotransferase
- Aspartate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, Aspartate
- Glutamate-Aspartate Transaminase
- Glutamate Aspartate Transaminase
- Transaminase, Glutamate-Aspartate
- Serum Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase, Serum
- Serum Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase
- Transaminase, Serum Glutamic-Oxaloacetic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aspartate Aminotransferases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aspartate Aminotransferases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aspartate Aminotransferases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aspartate Aminotransferases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Aspartate Aminotransferases" by people in Profiles.
Neoadjuvant cemiplimab for resectable hepatocellular carcinoma: a single-arm, open-label, phase 2 trial. Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022 03; 7(3):219-229.
Prevalence of NAFLD in Guatemala following exposure to a protein-energy nutrition intervention in early life. Ann Hepatol. 2020 Jul - Aug; 19(4):373-379.
Serum Transaminases at Presentation and Association with Acute Dialysis in Children with Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome. Kidney360. 2020 May 28; 1(5):337-342.
Impact of sustained virologic response on short-term clinical outcomes in hepatitis C-related cirrhosis. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018 Mar; 30(3):296-301.
Immunization of Mice with Anthrax Protective Antigen Limits Cardiotoxicity but Not Hepatotoxicity Following Lethal Toxin Challenge. Toxins (Basel). 2015 Jun 25; 7(7):2371-84.
Safety evaluation of intravenously administered mono-thioated aptamer against E-selectin in mice. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Aug 15; 287(1):86-92.
A case of quadruple viral infections and elevated aminotransferase activities. Semin Liver Dis. 2012 Aug; 32(3):262-6.
Partial deletion of argininosuccinate synthase protects from pyrazole plus lipopolysaccharide-induced liver injury by decreasing nitrosative stress. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2012 Feb 01; 302(3):G287-95.
The data warehouse as a foundation for population-based reference intervals. Am J Clin Pathol. 2003 Nov; 120(5):662-70.
An open-label trial of citalopram for major depression in patients with hepatitis C. J Clin Psychiatry. 2002 Mar; 63(3):194-8.